Family Therapy in Bloomfield Hills, MI
At Natasha Kendal and Associates, our therapists help tired and overwhelmed parents find the parenting expert within and finally get their kids the support they need! Some of the most common issues in kids and teens we treat are:
- anxiety and fears, such as tantrums at school drop off;
- whining and lack of cooperation, such as during the morning rush;
- difficulty making and keeping friends;
- difficulties at school;
- attention and concentration issues;
- anger, aggression (hitting, yelling, biting) and acting out;
- sibling rivalry and lack of family connection;
- depression, grief and negative mood;
- inconsistent parenting and lack of agreement between co-parents;
In addition to providing therapy in our cozy Bloomfield Hills office, we offer teletherapy to clients who reside anywhere in the State of Michigan, on your time and in the comfort of your home (or office, or dorm room, or man cave or she-shed…).
Under the clinical direction of Natasha Kendal, PhD., we developed an effective and down to earth approach to psychotherapy and parent coaching.
Let us bring PEACE and JOY back to parenting! Families we work with report fewer power battles, more cooperation, fewer fears and better anxiety control, stronger social skills, and a happier and more meaningful family life – let us help your family TODAY!
We welcome you to fill out the form below to ask Dr. Kendal to connect you to the best therapist for YOUR CHILD!