Family Therapy in Bloomfield Hills, MIDr. Natasha Kendal & Associates offers child counseling, parent coaching, individual therapy, couples therapy and family therapy in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
Some of the most common issues in kids and teens we treat are:
- anxiety and fears, such as tantrums at school drop off
- whining and lack of cooperation, such as during the morning rush
- difficulty making and keeping friends
- difficulties at school
- attention and concentration issues
- anger, aggression (hitting, yelling, biting) and acting out
- sibling rivalry and lack of family connection
- depression, grief and negative mood
- inconsistent parenting and lack of agreement between co-parents
As Michigan is moving through the reopening phases, our office has been re-open, and face-to-face therapy is an OPTION for you and your family. If you are not comfortable/ready to come in, teletherapy is ALWAYS on option for you. Please note that you will have to sign a special release form before coming in for the first time since our re-opening. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in helping ALL of us to stay healthy. We are taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus:
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- My staff maintains safe distancing, and each staff member and each patient/family member must have their temperature taken and answer a brief health questionnaire.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and masks and gloves are available in the therapy.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room. If patients have to wait in the waiting room for a family member who is in session, masks must be worn.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times, so there is no traffic in the waiting room.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
What We Do
At Natasha Kendal and Associates, our therapists help tired and overwhelmed parents find the parenting expert within and finally get their kids the support they need!
How We Help
Under the clinical direction of Natasha Kendal, PhD., we developed an effective and down to earth approach to psychotherapy and parent coaching.
In addition to providing therapy in our cozy Bloomfield Hills office, we offer teletherapy to clients who reside anywhere in the State of Michigan, on your time and in the comfort of your home (or office, or dorm room, or man cave or she-shed…).
Let us bring PEACE and JOY back to parenting! Families we work with report fewer power battles, more cooperation, fewer fears and better anxiety control, stronger social skills, and a happier and more meaningful family life – let us help your family TODAY!