Let us help you acquire and implement the best parenting skills for YOUR kids
- Ongoing Mental Health Services
- Intensive Reset
Use the form below to help find the perfect therapy/client match for you.
As Michigan is moving through the reopening phases, our office has been re-open, and face-to-face therapy is an OPTION for you and your family. If you are not comfortable/ready to come in, teletherapy is ALWAYS on option for you. Please note that you will have to sign a special release form before coming in for the first time since our re-opening. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in helping ALL of us to stay healthy. We are taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus:
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Our staff maintains safe distancing, and each staff member and each patient/family member must have their temperature taken and answer a brief health questionnaire.
- Therapists are in the process of getting vaccinated for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and masks and gloves are available in the therapy.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room. If patients have to wait in the waiting room for a family member who is in session, masks must be worn.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times, so there is no traffic in the waiting room.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.